Will pull ups and push ups help me grow taller ?

I am a 15yr old boy and if i do push ups,pull ups and other muscle building activities,will i grow taller ?.I desperately want to grow taller because my height is just 5 4.please help !
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Exercise helps in incrasing height, some activities like swimming , badminton, tennis etc. Also Surya namaskar helps a lot too. Muscle building will not make you taller, but will help u become fit and look robust.
A diet rich in calcium, protiens is also needed here. Take more of dairy products, eggs, chicken, lots of vegetables & fruits