Can pull ups and push up exercise help in increasing height ?

i am a boy,15 yrs.should i engage to pull ups and pull ups for making me taller??? Hello...I started doing pull-ups and push-ups from about the age of 13yrs and now i am 15 and my height is 5 4...My parents said me that i had rapid growth when i was did exercises but now i have almost stopped growing taller.Should i again start with my pull-ups and push-ups to increase my height???
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I honestly can't see pull-ups doing anything connected to your height! It's probably been a coincidence! Males stop and start growing until roughly the age of 21! So I wouldn't worry about you not growing at the time being! Girl's start the growth spurt before boys do and stop growing at roughly around the time they turn 18!

Doing pull-ups and push-ups are a good form of exercise so if you wish to continue to do them they will be beneficial in the years to come! However you are still young and growing so I suggest that you don't push yourself too hard!

All the best

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.