Will pine height tablets help me to grow my height ?

hi am 19 yaer old n my height is near to 5-4 am wanaa grow my height some of my friends recommend me to use the pine height tablets this is a 30 days course please tell me this is benificail or helpful to grow my height or not..... thnkss.....
Asked On : Sun, 30 Oct 2011
Thanks for query,
Unless you know the ingredients a medicine contains,never try to use it.
There are so many humbug medicines from other pathies which claim for curing the disease or health but these are useless.
Ask for written concent from them for curing the diseases and then see his answer and attitude !
Ok and bye.