Will pain killers after mole removal on bum help to be comfortable and reduce pain ?

Hello, my name is Sarah (24 years), and I have a scheduled appointment tomorrow with my doctor to get a mole removed, on my bum. He told me that it would need to sent away for testing. It s a fairly new mole, about 5 years old. My question is, am I going to be able to sit down? Its a little bit bigger than the end of a pencil, and blacker than the ace of spades, so I gues it s a good thing it s coming off, but what can I use on this area to help me be more comfortable in the next few days? It seems pretty bogus that I should ask him for pain-killers, but its on my bum! What should I do/use to help? Tylenol or advil does nothing for me, it never has. Do they give pain killers for stitching, even though its only abour 4-5?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011