Will my breast size grow by having Levlen ED which I am taking to control my acne ?

About 2 or three months after I turned 14 I got put on Yasmin birth control for acne . I was on it for about 1 year and I didn t grow, I actually lost weight in my breasts. Then i switched to Levlen ED and I am on my third 28 day pack right now. I am just wondering if the Yasmin pill had of stunted my growth, and if being on Levlen will cause my breasts to grow, because all 6 girls I know that are taking Levlen had grown 2-3 cup sizes.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011