Will mother horlicks be beneficial in increasing breast milk ?

i am in seventh month of my pregnency can i take mothers horlicks Hi, am Mrs.Madhu, my age is 24. for my first child, i didnt had milk to feed, my daughter used to cry badly, so my elders feeded her using feeding bottle. after that my daughter didnt touch my nipples. i worried a lot and tried a lot, nothing worked. so, i want to be very much prepared for my second child, i am in sevnth month of my pregnency, can i take mothers horlicks from now? will it be beneficial or should i have to do anything else for feeding my child.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
You can take mother,s horlicks.