Will jaborandi q help me in hair loss ?

i have a very broad age is 23 n i m fair in height is 5.2 and weight is 54 kgs. my dad is bald.will jaborandi q help me in some way?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Sep 2011
Hi....Mr Ashita ...

welcome to HCM...,

1) 23 Years of Age., very broad forehead (Androgenic type)...Genetic involvement ..U have autosomal type is very difficult to treat....

2) Age is good for other trials ...i.e application of Minoxidil and Aminexil lotion on fore head..,

3) Tab Boitin 10 mg for 3 Months (daily after breakfast)

4) IF NOT RESPONDING... Weavering of Hairs on is one type of HAIR TRANSPLANTATION ...It is possible and good at your age...but Expensive...consult Dermatosurgeon for futher deails o.k.goodluck
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,if you have family history of baldness then there is less chance of prevent your hair, you should take protine n vitamin C riched diet,it helps in growing of healthy hair, n delayed heriditary effect of baldness.