Will it cause any damage to drink 8oz of red wine vinegar straight in a short time frame?

My nephew stole some red wine vinegar from his fathers house?
thinking that it could get him drunk (I assume). His mother wants to make him drink a glass of it but is worried about it having some ill effects (other than making him nauseous). Will it cause any damage to drink 8oz of red wine vinegar straight in a short time frame, lets say 10 min?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
I think you suggest to his mother that she find another method to teach him not to drink alcohol and not to take things without asking. Sometimes a simple conversation can result in a positive outcome. I also think the mother should remember we were all young once and made bad choices. When one of my boys was young (7) he took something, I took him with the item and he apologized to the owner. The owner did not let him off to easily. He gave him a verbal reprimand that he still remembers today; at age 22.