Will i pill delay the periods or does delayed periods mean she's pregnant ?

date is not coming as i had sex 2 days before my date but i had ipill so please tell me is there any chances of pregnancy or date is not coming because of other reason and please btell me the reason also i will be thankfull. hi doctor i wnt to ask u that i had sex with my girlfriend on 19th of may after the intercourse imediately after about an hour she had the ipill .Usually date comes to her on 21st or 22nd but this time date has not came to her yet so i want to ask that because of pregnancy date has not came to her or there is another reaseon for this.and is there any chances of pregnancy left after the ipill please reply me doctor as soon as possible .
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Welcome to there is no way she would have conceived,however you will have to do a urine test to positively rule out pregnancy.Ipill also can cause menstrual disturbances so can stress. Do a urine pregnancy test and let
us know.Take care,