Will i get pregnant if i missed a single pill of diane 35 ?

hi! I m TONI, 21 yrs old,2KIDS. GAVE BIRTH LAST MAR 1 2010. I M taking Diane 35 for 3 months now. and i missed 1 pill. i had unprotected sex on the same day and all of them are not withdrawal . will I get pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Hello toni;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are on Diane 35 since 3 months the blood levels of hormones will be fine and the chances of pregnancy are less following unprotected sex but it needs to be seen which day of your cycle it was.Also if such a thing happens that you miss a pill at night you can take the forgotten pill in morning followed by the next regular night pill.Presently you cannot do any thing if you have missed pill 2-3 days before just wait till the date of your menses.