Will i become pregnant if i take my pill at noon instead of morning ?

hi, i'm on the pill (microgynon 30) and i usually take it at 10am every morning, but this month i've forgot 4 times and took it around 2 in the morning (about 13 hours late!) and i've been feeling nauceous, i took the last pill 12 hours late on sunday, i ALWAYS come on my period on the monday & i haven't.. it's now thursday and still no periods, no signs of my period coming, i've took a test a week ago and it was negative but i'm confused? we have unprotected sex twice a day, sometimes more, i have to wait until next monday to start my next pill packet, but i'm still having unprotected sex because i'm waiting for my period.. help me?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010