Will ayurveda medicine help in increase height growth ?

Hi, my wife is 25 yrs old n her hight is only 5.2 inch n my hight is 6.1. which product can we use for her hight growth. can we use Dr. Ayurveda harbal body growth formula. is it really helps to growth hight.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi
welcome to HCM,
sorry friend there is no any medicine that can increase your height at this stage.there are some excercise which are helpful to increase the height like sukhasana, bhujangasana etc.take more calcium suppliment also.
for more information plz cont. 9424883137
facebook acc.-dr.praveennigam@yahoo.com
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO WELCOME TO HCM...

THERE ARE NO ANY MEDICINE FOR INCREASE HEIGHT .. SO, DON.T TAKE ANY ADD PRODUCT WITHOUT ADVISE BY DOCTOR ... ROPING AND CYCLING EXERCISE HELP YOU MORE... ONE THING BE A BIG BY MIND NOT BY HEIGHT... INCREASE YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE AND ENJOY LIFE...

BYE AND MEET AGAIN FOR BETTER HEALTH.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
all this point of age bone has been ossified t means no more growth in height and once it happens you can not increase youer height by any other means of medicine
develop your self confidence rather than height
thanks
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello!
Dear there is no such medicine available for gaining height after the fusion of growth plates of bones you can always use ways to look tall search for them. for other health related praoblems I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
STAY HEALTHY.
e-mail:-pradyumnashiwan@gmail.com
hello
welcome to HCM
at this point of age long bone has been osified it means no more growth in height.and once it hapens you can not increase your height by any other means of medicine.
devolop your self confidence rather than height.
thanks for using health care magic
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
At this age there is no medicine that can increase height of a person. The medicine you are hinting at need to be taken only after proper prescription of the doctor otherwise desired results are not achieved.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There is no product which can increase height at this age. Kindly understand as all bones are fused and completely developed by now. Don't get carried away and cheated by anyone who say they can increase height.