Will anal sex help my problem?

Sorry if this sounds silly. Last night I met a great guy and I really like him. The problem is that he s too big for me. He s over a foot and a half taller and he s also too big down there too. I really like him, but sex was painful and I m sore, bruised and it stings. I m want to do whatever I can to make the sex work so we have a chance. I heard somewhere that anal sex might help. That even though it s tighter at first, the butt can accomodate something bigger better than my vagina can. I didn t even think about this last night, but I really like him, and if this will help I m willing to put my fears aside and try. I ve tried anal sex before with other guys and I actually do like it. I just was afraid to do it with him. I want to make this work, because I haven t fallen for anyone this fast before. Yes, oral is an option but I want to be able to have sex with him. I don t think you can have a relationship with only oral. We re not in highschool anymore. Oh, and thank you to everyone that s calling me a ho. I knew the question sounded weird, but I m willing to try anything and I wanted to get some advice before I did. Is that so wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
OMFG NOOOO!!! Your Vag can accommodate a passing INFANT! Your butt...not so much! Anal HURTS! (trust me ):( If you do this you will probably tear, and bleed.
  Anonymous's Response
You should practice first and get ur butt used to handling big things you cAn try fingers or toys and it might take some time to get used to it