Will amlodipine, lasix and dextrose be given for hypertension?

hi one of my friends is hypertensive. despite her regular medicines her bp remained 140/100. when she went to a day care center, they administered dextrose and inj lasix 20mg. in addition to that they gave her amlodipne to take sublingually. all these details are given by her only and i haven t contacted that hospital yet. however, im really doubt full that for a reading of 140/100 any doctors give such high treatment. i think she is just lying to get some medical benefits from company is it?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012