Will a woman above 30 experience complications in conception and pregnancy ?

Hi Doc I am from Bangalore I Am 28 years old married 5years elder woman. She never showed interested in physical relationship. Now we are planning to have a kid... And she effried that due to this age gape she wont have baby s. Will you please tell us is that is true If not what is the best time to have intercourse for the healthy baby...
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Not true

12th day to18 th day of cycle
No that's not true. But with increasing age of your wife chances of her conception will decrease that's why this is the right time to have baby. for this you have inter course with your wife on or before 2 days of 14th day from her menstrual period start because this is the time of successful conception and to fulfill your desire. if any queries then write me.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Martin Worrall's  Response
She has a better chance with you than an older man... however, fertility falls after 35... Maximize your chances by trying every 48 hours.