Will Inj.Botox help in dry gangrene distal to middle phalanx in left distal ring finger ?

Dear sir, My wife (age 62 years) suffering from Auto immune disease More in favour of Scelroderma left index finger -dry gangrene distal to middle phalanx also in left distal ring finger. Dr traeted with all possible medicines like prednisolone ,Azuprine Tab Ab valsartan h Adalat. Now Plastic surgeon advises for Inj.Botox and then Amputation . she is also dianosed to have high B P and also missing pulse beats ooon 8-8-2011 Sir I want to know (as I am also a Dr AAAAA M B B S from India) would like to know weahter this will help my wife?Let me know at the earliest. Thanks in advance AAAA
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012