Will I be able to bear healthy children if I marry my cross cousin ?

Hello Sir..sir i am going to marry my matrilateral cross cousin(aunt s son).i loves him.and i cant live without problem is that ,some are telling it is not good to marry your cousin because their is problem to children.what i do sir?and we both are totally different to look.he is looks as his father.iam looks as my father... head to foot we both are has different features.i think we have different iam thinking that it is not a problem to our childern. sir please tell there any problem to marry my cross cousin..if there is, any chance to solve my problem?what can i do for healthy children?please .i requesting u kindly give me solution.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011