Will GMH 75 help me to conceive ?

My doc has given me GMH 75 injections 5 from 8th day to 12th day. How will it help me to conceive? What are the side effects of that?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Sep 2011
hi

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it contain menotrohin drug and use to conceive
side effect are rare like ovarian enlargement ,ovarian cyst ,gi upset ,hyperseneitive reaction ,etc
be relax it is safe
it help in release the ovum which lead to pregnancy

i hope i answered your question
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, GMH is a post menopausal hormon, it stimulat the secretion of FSH, LH which helps in maturing follicals n ovulation . thus it helps in infertility. it has no serious side effect. you should rule out the cause of your infertility also by getting follicular study n hormonal assay. do as per your doc s advise it helps ypu in getting pregnent.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.