Wife woke up with violent shake and stuttering badly. Had C-section 2 days back. Suggestions?

my wife had a c-section 2 days ago and when i just woke her up to feed our son she awoke with a violent shake and was stuttering quiet badly. I rang the hopsital helpline we where given who said it is probably because she hasn t eaten much today and its because of her blood sugar level. Can you expand on what the problem is as it was quiet worrying to see her stuttering so badly. It has since calmed down.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013