Widal test negative after taking Cipro. Leg and joint pain. Should I complete Cipro course?

Dear Doctor, 3 days ago I was diagnosed as typhoid positive after widal s test, urine test & blood culture and started on Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice a day for 10 days. But today after only the 5th dose of ciprofloxacin, widal s test shows negative. . Now I dont have any symptoms like head ache, fever. Only some leg, joint pain and tiredness is felt. Should I continue with the full course of ciprofloxacin. Will it cause any side effects like joint weakness, pain etc. Regards and Thanks Psri
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012