Why there is twitched feeling and pain in lungs with water after taking medications for TB , jaundice and fever ?

i am taking AKT 3 from last july month after it was presumed TB as not clearly seen in my lungs but congestion and hand test of mondeo showed traces.and there was pain in lungs with water ,water was removed to someextent form my lungs .and i was treated for jaundice also with high fever at start.but after so many month till now i feel the twitch in the lungs and similar water content in lungs sometimes while breathing and the pain is still there ever after continuing AKT3 for so many months.Kindly advice
Asked On : Wed, 22 Feb 2012