Why the rapture did not happened at 6th day of period ?

Hi I am a female age 30 .As advised by my doctor I did sonograpphy from 6 th day of my period . My 6th day report says rt ovary 14 x 12 mms lft ovary 15 x 13 mms enometrium 6 mms . 8 th day rt ovary 16 x 14 mms lft ovary 19 x 16 mms enometrium 6 mms . 9 th day rt ovary 18 x 16 mms lft ovary 21 x 20 mms enometrium 6 mms . At this stage the rapture should have happened but it did not so my doctor advised to take inj HCG 5000 . But my question is why the rapture did not happened .what is the problem .please explain
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
welcome to health caremagic
its all hormonal changes in a cycle determines the maturity of follicle endometrial preparation and rupture of follicle it is not that every cycle has ovulation and when on treatment for infertility medicines are given to enhance the fertility and hcg inj given to ensure ovulation
be under doctor's treatment and continue till you bget the result
welcome to hcm
you must be tensed but let me you that every persons body reacts in a different way. it could be that your follicles rupture naturally on a later date when their size reaches about 23-24 mm.
but as you are being treated for conception, your doctor wants the follicle to rupture after a size of 18-20mm which is considered mature and healthy. not that larger sizes would be unhealthy. but doctor must be trying to give you all optimal situations to help you conceive.
so may be your follicles would have ruptured later had we waited . so do not think of it as a problem.
hope this is helpful