Why my wife is still virgin after 5 years of marriage ?

Hi Doc. Me and my wife have 5 years together but we started 6 month a go to have open sex but still she is vergin and no pregnancy we made a medical chckup we are ok do you Have any advice to make the disverginity easy at the mean time dose it affect her to be pregnant befor z disverginity? Thanks a lot I am 32 and my wife is 26
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
hello aklilu,

welcome to hcm

thanks for the query

to conceive its very important to have sexual relationship at proper time i.e

at fertile period

so its better to calculate the fertile period(period of ovulation) of your wife and have sexual relationship during that period without will maximise the chance of pregnancy

take care.wish you a good health