Why my period is late by a month and there is no bleeding even after having medicine ?

my period is a month late i made the beta test and showed negative the doc gave me pramalet N for 4 days. its been a week now and still no bleeding . what is going on??? im so worried
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query.Ideally in the absence of pregnancy after taking this tablet there should be withdrawal bleeding within 3-4 days.Please talk to your doctor and get your self examined.You may need an ultrasound to have some more information.
wishing you good health.