Why my period is late and having all pregnancy symptoms though my prregnancy test was negative ?

I am 36 and had tubes tied 12 years ago not burnt but tied and am 11 days late neg. hpt test and have all the preg symptoms. I also had tubes done right after c-section. It is not stress because 3 mos after my last son was born he died in a house fire and my period came then and that was the most stressful time of my life. My doc explained that stress may not effect my period like others. I have nothing to stress about either.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011