Why my menstrual cycle become irregular as the season changes ?

i have married 2 years ago.i'm 22 years old.i came to europe 1 year mences system is normal.but beggining of seasons it gets 2 weeks.but still have. doctor said it is it a dangerous situation i have married 2 years ago.i m 22 years old.i came europe 1 year mences system is normal.but beggining of every seasons it get different.not 2 weeks.but still i said it is nrmal and gave medicines. is this a dangerous situation
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is not clear
are having prolonged bleeding periods or frequent periods
whatever may be the situation please consult gynecologist and get check up investigations for proper treatment
mostly these are due to homonal problems and your doctor must have given hormonal preparation to regulate your cycle
if you are on medicine and yet you are having continued bleeding get urgent check up .it may be due to some organic cause and to be treated accordingly
Psychiatrist Dr. Manjula Rau's  Response
no this happenes due to change of weather and due to various stresses .if ur periods dont become normal after two to three months then consult a gynecologist
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
Alteration in menstrual pattern is mostly due to hormonal changes, of which one of the trigger factor may be change of place or atmosphere. Your consulting doctor must have given you the hormonal treatment to regularize it. Follow that one. It will relive you gradually. Any yes, these type of variation is not the matter of worry. so be relax.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.