Why is there large amount of white discharge after taking an i pill ?

hii i had sex with my boyfriend 1 month ago...i had ipill ...i got my periods little late ....but know i am having disharge from my vagina in large amount then earlier of white colour,semi-solid& itching happens in that area whole day from past 3 days....what is this? help...
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
You know what you should better consult your OB about that ASAP esp. youre having itchiness on your vagina... and from my experience, the longer you keep that one it will surely worsen..
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Anwar Nadeem's  Response
you have some infection go for urine for C/s