Why is there itching in my breasts ?

My breasts itch and sometimes hurt when they are touched. I m a female and 67 years old
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query,At times as the age increase the skin becomes dry.This dryness is the commonest cause of itching.Repeted itching can lead to discomfort on touch.Please wear loose fitting clothes ,apply some oil or any moisturizer over it at least once a day.Drink more of fluids.Look for any redness or other things which you can see on it.If this does not help then try taking anti allergic tablets for some time.
wishing you good health.