Why is there delay in my periods ?

Hi, I am 22 years old unmarried girl.i got my menses on 11th december is 31th january 2011.still i did not got my period,why?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum
Delay in periods can be due to a hormonal imbalance, which can result from stress, anxiety, over exertions. sudden weight loss/gain etc. Sometimes its just temporary disturbance , and corrects in the next cycles.
If this problem continues, a visit to doctor , some tests and a USG of the abdomen is needed to find the cause.
You can wait for a few more weeks, if you are sure its not pregnancy, and there are no other symptoms.