Why is there color change in my complexion with pimple marks on my face ?

Hi good morning! My name is Veena and I m 27 yrs old and my complexion has become dark all of a sudden and i have pimple marks on my face . I was fair before. Plz advice me which cream should i use and is Brite cream good???? Hi good morning! My name is Veena and I m 27 yrs old and my complexion has become dark all of a sudden and i have pimple marks on my face. I was fair before. Plz advice me which cream should i use and is Brite cream good????
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011