Why is there blood traces after my baby went to potty ?

Hi, my 3 year old went to potty and had a bowl movement, when she was finished, i wiped her. there was traces of blood on the tissue, should i be concerned? is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum

Did he have hard stools? constipation? If yes, then it could be a tear/fissure on the anus due to the same.
Applying CALENDULA OINTMENT after stool and at night, will help fast healing.
If he has consitpation often,then you can give him medication for it. Homeopathic medications can be given safely here.

If there is change in consistency of stool or any other symptoms, visit the pediatrician for examination and tests.

For further queries-