Why does my 15 months old baby poop has a foul smell ?

my 15 months old baby girl very bad smelling potty. when i give her three times meal [brekfast ,lunch and dinner] after eat her meal she dose potty with very bad smell.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
how long it has been happening. give me the contents of breakfast, lunch n dinner. also make sure the baby is able to digest what you're giving. is the baby on any medications ?
its been 5 or 6 months.she takes in breakfast weetabix or bread with age about 11:00 pm and after 1 or 2 hour she takes milk and goes to sleep. about 4, o clock i give to her lunch and about 9,o clock she takes dinner .i give her in lunch and dinner usually pasta,french fries,chicken and rice, polao rice and some time chpati [bread] with any curri in the middel of lunch and dinner she takes milk and when she goes for bed she takes milk. all night she takes 385ml the night she takes milk and last time about 7,o clock in the morning.she dose,t take any medications.