5 months old has loose stools with blood and mucus, foul smelling, green in color ? Precautions ?

My baby is 5 months old. he is breastfed baby . No other supplement given till date. 1) on last thursday, he passed loose stools 15 times along with mucus and blood ,foul smell. 2) next day , loose stools continued but there was no blood. 3) next day , passed green colored loose stools with mucus , foul smell. reduced to 10 times. 4) next day, loose stools reduced to 5 times as doctor prescribed an antibiotic but green colored and foul smell. 5) next day , there was some improvement , color changed to yellow but stools look like small undigested particles and watery. Please let me know why my baby is suffering so and what precaution should I take ?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012