Why is there bleeding when I poop ?

hi i am 29 years old i have a 4 months baby and i wanted to know if it was normal that everytime i poop i bleed i am so concern
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

In the peurperium period, after delivery there will be discharge of blood , for first 5 days a lochia rubra containing blood and menbranes, next 5 to 10th days as lochia serosa, here there will be serous fluid, next 10th to 15 days there will alba here there will be white discharge,, this is normal physiological... since 4 months after delivery you are having spotting, this may be again, the beginning of resume of menstrual cycle... nothing to worry.. consult a gynecologist...Hope i have answered your question