Why is the color of my vagina bright red and itchy with thick white discharge that smells ?

I am 16 and I weigh 150lbs. My vagina and the surrounding area has become bright red and extremely itchy. I have thick white discharge that smells. There is also a white crust on the edges of the opening of my vagina. I have been putting baby powder on it and todAY was the first time i looked down there, could it be dried powder? Also, it burns when I urinate. I am not sexually active and I have never had oral sex .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011