Why is the bleeding not stopped after having intercourse for the first time ?

there is blood leaking from my unirary system from few days and i had my first sex 14 days back. im 20 yrs old girl. there is blood leaking from my unirary system from few days and i had my first sex 14 days back.what should i do to stop it?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
from your history it seems that,due to first sex there is some injury to your vagina,inside or outside,now infection might have taken place.earlier you consult your gynacologist and get treated
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic!
How long have you been experiencing the bleeding? Does the bleeding occur before or after urination? Is there any associated pain? Is the bleeding heavy? Did bleeding from the urinary tract start after sex? Or is the bleeding from your genitals area? It is necessary to be clear about the site of bleeding, so that further remedial measures can be suggested.

Best wishes and regards.