Why is period for an extended duration? What if I miss pills? Why don't I reach climax ever?

I have a problem where I have my period nonstop for a very long time (longest was 8 months),and I have had this problem for a few years. I recently went to a gynecologist and she ran many blood tests but couldn t tell me why I was having this problem and put me on birth control . After taking the birth control for two months my period finally stopped but did not go away. If I take my birth control on time every day I don t have my period but if I miss a pill by one day then my period will start immediately. I ve now been on birth control for 5 months. My other problem though is sex or sexual foreplay does not feel good to me,even my breasts. I have a very hard time getting aroused and cannot seem to get wet and also can never reach a climax. What is wrong with me please help!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer