Why is my vagina itching and burning and it is swollen also ?

im 15 years old and just a few days ago my virgin has been itching.tonight it got really bad and now it is swollen and it burns. i have no idea where it came from. i want to find out what it could be before i go tell someone. can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
ms. kayla i would like to ask few questions regarding this.. do u feel any kind of burning sensation in urine?
it would be better if u contact me live via this site
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
     It is due to some kind of infection fungal,yeast or bacterial.It can come from many sources like using bad toilet,unclean under garments .using dirty towel rubbing with dirty hands many more ,consult gynec & get it treated.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have allergic reaction over vaginal skin
u need to consult dermatologist
keep it clean and apply antifungal and steroid combination cream
drink more water
wear cotton cloths only
avoid wash with soap only use water
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Hi Kayla, Are you on any medication. Are you sexually active. Have you changed the brand if your Santiary pads recently. It cound range from an allergic reaction to an infection. You may want to see a Gynaecologist before it gets worse. Take a tablet Cetrizine 10mg immediately, it will help keep the itching down. Visit the Doctor and get yourself examined dear.