Why is my vagina constantly wet and my periods irregular ?

im a 22, girl. i dono y but im constantly my do i have to do something ab it or is it normal.i miss my period..n m not preg definitely so how?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care you have history of irregular periods?how many days your periods was postponed?as you mention about constantly wet of vagina it may be due to you have problem of leucorrohoea,is it smelly?if you sure that you are not pregnant but you do urine pregnancy test first if it neg then it may due to hormonal imbalance. you concern gynec for that.