Why is my period irregular after miscarriage ?

Hi Sir, I am 24 yrs old. I had miscarriage 11/2 year back. My perroids are irregular after misacarriage. I undergone to USG. Results are endometrial lining appears intactand sixe 7.1mm. Both Ovaries appear normal size and show tiny peripheral follicles with centaral echogenic stroma.. finally impression is BPCO. my Doctor suggested me to take B long F100mg daily and Siphene50mg from Day2 to Day6. Ciuld you please let me know will I get concieve?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Your doctor has prescribed the right medicines to assist you to get pregnant.
In addition follicular growth monitoring on ultrasound can also be done, starting from 7th day of menstrual cycle or earlier, to assess the follicular growth and if necessary give injection to induce ovulation, when the dominant follicle size has exceeded 18 mms.
You should have intercourse approximately when ovulation occurs, roughly within 36 hrs. of ovulation.
Wishing you a successful conception.