Why is my period delayed and why am I having clear mucus discharge without blood ?

Hi, Im 19 ive been sexually active for the past year and I had my last period on feb 1st, I usually get it during the first two weeks of the month but it is now march 21 and it still has not arrived I took a ept on the 15th and another on the 18th and they were both negative. Why is my period MIA? I have been gettin clear mucus without any blood ..are these signs of ovulation?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Stopage of mesnturation solely dont sugggest of ovulation. You may had late mensturation due to hormonal imbalances also. you stated your two test were negative then please had check up if it dont bleed at all. Take care