Why is my daughter having lazy eyes ? Will it go or she has to grow up with it ?

my nine year old daughter has a lazy eye. why is that and will it go away or will she grow out of it.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
lazy eye indicate some problem.
it may be normal if she has no other problem then eye
better to consult eye doctor.
teach her some eye movement to do active her eye muscle,
Ophthalmologist Dr. P. K. Sehgal's  Response
a lazy eye indicates an imbalance between the muscles responsible for movement of the eyes.the causes could be need for glasses or a weakness in one or more muscles of the eyes....a lazy eye does not correct by will need treatment ...either spectacles if indicated or even surgery. the child should be examined by an ophthalmologist and treatment taken accordingly