Why inside lips of vagina was turning black?

I m really worried my 10 year old daughter came up to me and told me that one of the inside lips of her vagina was turning black...i don t know why and i m really worried..please help me...she told me it started small but now it s getting bigger. I can t go to the doctor because i m in Italy and her doctor is back in U.S and i don t speak the language.PLEASE HELP ME.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
If this is legit, then contact the closest US Embassy immediately and explain that you need emergency medical attention for your family. They will assist you. Good luck.