Why ia m have a swollen belly and getting lumps in vagina ?

Hi,im 27 n ive been having big lumps of skin comming out of my lady garden.also been really tierd had swallon belly lower back n and lower tummy pains.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011

swelling suggests some bartholin cyst or some tumor ,as it is bothering you it can be excised by plastic surgeon & neo vagina or proper vagina be designed or constructed or repaired i.e. vaginoplasty..Surgery is the only answer.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

It might be prolapse.

It usually presents as low back ache as you have.

Since when do you have this problem is not addressed by you.

You visit nearby gynecologist since it needs to be examined.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.