Why i get pain and itch in vagina after having intercourse ?

I am a 20 year old female I have been sexually active with the same partner since I was 16. For the past week I have found intercourse unusually painful and isolated the pain to the bottom of the opening of my vagina. My discharge and odour have been normal but after intercourse the inside but just beginning of my vagina feels a bit itchy. We use oral contraception and no condoms. We usually have sex 5-6 times a week and plenty of lubrication is used every time. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011