Why i am not getting pregnant ?

Hi, I have a question that non on the doctors couldn t answer me. It s been 3 years that me and my boyfriend been together, we have sex with out condom most of the time. I am an O+ blood type and I m not sure about my boyfriend.This is my question, Why can t I get pregnant? When ever I have feel that I m pregnant it happen to mis-cared, like bleed 40days, and a large clot and some red blood, Why? Please if u know the answer to my question answer me ASAP. I was 15 When I had my first Boyfriend and Now I m 18 turning 19 years old in April 17. It been like 4 years I can t get pregnant. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
hii welcome to health care magic.see you are too young when you had first time may be because of infection torch infection or because if premature age,chromosomal abnormality, gone through ultrasonogrphy of uterus to find out the reason.and concern gynec for that.