Why have I not got my periods after taking unwanted pill ?

sir i am take unwanted kit but i am not get bleeding but wat next sir pls tell me i dn.t want pregnent i am unmarried i am get total 5 tablets in unwanted kit but i am not get bleeding ...wats the problem sir my periods dates is over ...now i am complete 1 and half month but i am getting fear because i am unmarried pls tell me wat do next..
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
hi welcome to HCM.FIRST CONFIRM YOUR PREGNANCY TEST IF ITS POSITIVE THEN YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT ABORTION.GET ONE USG DONE FOR ANY REMAINING PRODUCTS OF CONCEPTION ARE PRESENT AND CONSULT GYNEC SPECIALIST FOR FURTHER MANAGEMENT.
hi welcome to health care magic.firstly you confirm your pregnancy or not?repeat your pregnancy test.do sonography to know the how much remaining products.then concern gynec for further management.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in