Why have I missed my periods this month ?

last 10 months i am got regular period but this month date was finished still i am not get blood, even we also take care at sex time my husband not put sperm in my vagina any time this is sure. Even i am also not got any Symptoms of pregnancy still i am not do pregnancy test. SO guide me. Even on my face pimples occurred.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
You have a Hormonal Imbalance which is the cause of delayed periods. You can just wait for another week. In the mean time get yourself tested for urine pregnancy to rule out Pregnancy in case. If you don't get periods even after a week, you will have to get yourself examined by a Gynecologist.