Why has my TSH level increased after taking Eltroxin 100mg ? How can my body pain be cured ?

I am 35 years old ,height 163cms,weight 78kgs(my normal weight was 64kgs 4 yrs back after my second delivery i was 75 and reduced to 68 and suddenly started increasing and after ayear now i am at 78 inspite of dieting and going to the gym 5 days a week )female with 2 childrens my vit d3 level is 4ng/ml and i also have a positive antithyroid microsomal antibody of 466.87 IU/ml and my antithyroglobulin antibody is 71.01IU/ml. T4 level is 8.5 ug/ml,T3 is 1.29 ug/ml , TSH 4.528 uIU/ zinc level too is low it is only 5.9 umoI/L. my family doctor is of the opinion that no drugs might help you since with positive anti thyroid and suggested to take 100mg Eltroxin and i have been on this more than 6 months and the result is only my tsh level has increased from my previous level of 1.722uIU/ml,and regarding vit D too he is of the opinion being in a country like INDIA where there is always sun light exposture you get enough sun light but the problem is your body not reacting to it, so no use of medication.I have severe body pain and find very difficult to take care of my kids ,my youngest is just 3yrs old ,and i could hardly carry her more than 5 minutes. now currently i am going for accupressure treatment ,at least to be relieved of pain. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011