Why has half the top of my penis turned green with red spots on it ?

why has half the top of my penis turnt green with red spots on it? also since this my left testicle has been feeling uncomfortable, please help? for a while i have had an uncomfortable feeling in my testicles and ive seen doctors and i have been taking ciprofloxacin but it done nothing and today i was given doxycycline and an appiontment for a testical ultra sound in 2 weeks, but now the left part of the head of my penis is slightly green with red pinpricks since cin the doctor today, what should i do, the pain has got worse aswell
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010